Police Constables Recruitment: The National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 5,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
The Applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
All Candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
Forms can also be downloaded from the link below:
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
The recruitment process will take place on THURSDAY, 24TH MARCH 2022 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the listed Sub – Counties.
All applicants must be at their respective recruitment center by 8:00am as per the schedule in the link below: